Contact +31 (0)492 700 292


Why do I have to pay a deposit for the trip?

At Verdala we ask a down payment within 8 days after confirmation. You booking will be automatically send to the campsite or resort and this is often with a payment obligation. We cover this payment partially with your down payment.

Can I receive more information about new locations or offers?

Yes of course, you can sign up for our newsletter, we communicate our new locations and offers through our newsletter as much as possible.


I would like to book a holiday, but it is no longer available, what now?

We would appreciate it if you would let us know via the contact form when and where you want to go. We will then contact you for the relevant campsite or resort to see if any accommodation is still available. We will let you know as soon as possible.

Can I indicate that someone comes with a wheelchair?

Yes. We indicate on our website if a campsite or resort is suitable for wheelchair users. If your desired destination is suitable for wheelchair users, then check whether the accommodation is also suitable. During your booking you can indicate in the “preferences” field that you are traveling with a wheelchair user, so that we can communicate this to the campsite or resort. If in doubt, you can always contact us.

When can I receive the travel documents?

You will receive the travel documents after the full travel sum has been paid.


How can I pay the total amount in full?

You will receive an e-mail from us in time asking you to pay the outstanding amount. If you have not received this e-mail a few weeks before the start of the trip, please contact us immediately, something may have gone wrong with the e-mail sending. Without travel documents you cannot check in at the campsite or resort.

Why do I have to pay a deposit?

You must pay a deposit at most accommodations. This amount is a guarantee for damage to the accommodation for the campsite or resort. If you leave the accommodation in good condition at the end of the holiday, you will receive a refund.

When will I get the deposit back?

You will receive a refund after a campsite or resort employee has checked the accommodation. In some cases this happens immediately upon checkout. If you leave outside of the check-out hours, it is best to discuss locally how they can repay your deposit.

When do I have to pay the travel sum?

30% of the travel sum must be paid within 8 days after receipt of the invoice. At least 10 weeks before the arrival date, you pay the remainder of the travel sum.

If you book within 10 weeks of the day of departure, you must pay the full travel sum immediately after receiving the confirmation email.


What time can I check in?

We will provide as much information as possible about the check-in times with your travel documents. These times (if already available) are also stated on the website at the accommodation under the “booking info” tab.

What time should I check out?

At most locations you must check out before 10 am. We will also communicate this with your travel documents.

Do I have to bring my own bed linen?

In many cases you can order extra bed linen. You can find this information at the relevant accommodation.

Is there WiFi available?

Most locations have WIFI in the common areas. This is stated per accommodation.

Travel documents

Which travel documents do I need?

When checking in at your holiday residence and when traveling through Europe, you and all fellow travelers must be able to identify yourself with an ID card or passport.

Can I only travel with a minor child?

Within the Schengen zone it is advisable (not compulsory) to bring a copy of the passport of the non-accompanying parent (s) with an authorization form, this can prevent delays in checks.

More about this on the website of the national government.


Do Verdala's bookings fall under the right of withdrawal?

No. The law states that services such as the rental of holiday accommodation for which you agree on a date or period, fall outside the right of withdrawal.

How can I cancel my booking?

You can cancel your booking in writing via the contact form.

Mention for the subject that it is a cancellation and state your booking / reservation number.

Are there costs associated with a cancellation?

You can cancel your booking before the departure date. In addition to the reservation costs, you also owe the following cancellation costs:

  • Cancellation up to the 42nd calendar day (exclusive) before the departure day: the deposit;
  • Cancellation from the 42nd calendar day (inclusive) up to the 28th calendar day (exclusive) before the departure day: 60% of the travel sum;
  • Cancellation from the 28th calendar day (inclusive) until the day of departure: 90% of the travel sum.
  • If canceled on the day of arrival or later: the full travel sum


Are there costs associated with a change?

Yes, we require a cost reimbursement of € 30 for a change.

By changes we mean:

  • Changing the number of people
  • Reservation of bed linen and towels
  • Reserving a cot
  • Changing a Fellow Traveler (if an additional Fellow Traveler is added, this may incur additional costs)

If the main traveler is unable to attend, the booking can be taken over by another Traveler or completely different family. There are parks that do not accept this change and see this as a cancellation. In that case we must charge cancellation costs.

How do I report a change to my booking?

You can change your booking in writing via the contact form.

State the subject of the change and state your booking / reservation number.


How can I submit a complaint during my vacation?

Of course we do everything to ensure that everyone has a pleasant holiday, we carefully select our accommodations and ensure that the information on our website remains up-to-date. If your holiday accommodation does not meet expectations, we ask you to report your dissatisfaction to the owner or employee of the reception so that they are given the opportunity to solve the problem on the spot.

If the solution is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact our office: 0492 700 292 or

How can I submit a complaint after my vacation?

A complaint that has not been satisfactorily resolved on the spot, and has not yet been reported to our office, can still be submitted in writing within 2 weeks of the end of the trip. Verdala will respond substantively within 1 month after receiving the complaint.

Travel by car

Which documents do I need for my car trip?

Different rules apply in different countries. Travel wisely and view the rules of the countries you drive through. If you are traveling by car to Italy and traveling through Switzerland, you will need a vignette for Switzerland. In Italy you cannot just take your car to the larger cities in connection with the ZTL (environmental zones) and you will come across toll roads on the motorways. For more information about this, we refer you to the ANWB website.

What do I need in the car when I travel by car?

In de verschillende landen gelden verschillende regels over wat u in de auto verplicht mee moet nemen. Raadpleeg de website van de ANWB voor meer informatie hierover.

Do my children have to sit in a car seat?

For this question, we refer you to the ANWB website. They are aware of these regulations and will immediately adjust any changes on the website.


Where can I find the Verdala bank account number?

You can find our bank account number on the invoice. This information is also stated on our website on the contact page.

Can I share my photo of my vacation with Verdala?

We like it when the photos are shared with us. You can send these photos to our email address: Our marketing team will post these photos on the Social Media channels.